thanks girls! Paul took all of them except the ones he is in!:) We planned on using a timer, but couldn't get it to work...I hunted down a nice lady who took a few for us!
I have said this before you have such a cute family! I love the new pictures your kids are darling! Kierra is already asking me when will we do pictures again! Your little one is getting so big already. Congrats on the great celebration that is so great!
my heavens how did you get Paul in a picture?! Such a cute family. Paul we miss you at work. No "Spartan" pride makes Granite Peaks dull. Ha! -- Noelle
12 comments:
OH MY GOSH..Those are so cute. Good job Paul & Aubrey..looks like you might have taken some even though you weren't supposed to. LOL!! :)
Super scrumptious as always! The one with paul and the kiddos is priceless!
what amazing colors!! who took those!! or do you just have a much more amazing autotimer than i do :) miss you girl!
thanks girls! Paul took all of them except the ones he is in!:)
We planned on using a timer, but couldn't get it to work...I hunted down a nice lady who took a few for us!
Awesome pictures! Love your hair by the way. And your daughters red shoes are adorable! Beautiful!
So sweet! What a cute family you have Aubrey.
Your kids are all darling! The girls are GORGEOUS! (including you)
I just have to say a loud "AMEN" to all of the comments above! Happy anniversary!
Here's to forever with your beautiful family!!
I love the pictures! So cute!!!
I have said this before you have such a cute family! I love the new pictures your kids are darling! Kierra is already asking me when will we do pictures again! Your little one is getting so big already. Congrats on the great celebration that is so great!
Beautiful family!!! Congratulations on 9 yrs. together.
I love the colors...WOW
my heavens how did you get Paul in a picture?! Such a cute family. Paul we miss you at work. No "Spartan" pride makes Granite Peaks dull. Ha! -- Noelle
Post a Comment