Oh my gosh, Aubrey. You weren't kidding about that jelly bean costume. It is DARLING!!!!!!!!!!! Love your pictures! Thanks for doing ours today. :) Jennie
So stinkin' adorable! I hate that after I look at my pictures I think "that looks pretty good." Then I see your stuff and go CRAP, I suck! I swear you got the talent genes. Come back up here please and do our pictures!!! ;)
What perfect costume ideas! I saw ALL of my grandkids pictures this morning and thought, "I've got the cutest grandkids on the planets and their moms did a great job of dressing them!
Cutest spooks I've ever seen! I love the Jelly Bean Jar, it made me smile! It's always nice to have Halloween over but fun while it lasted! I guess you could say it is 'bitter - sweet'.
Aubrey, how funny, did you know that Jennie B is our other cousin on my mom's side? Did you see the resemblance, she looks just like Bonnie. Anyway, your costumes are adorable. I LOVE the cowboy skirt! Did you make it? And I have to say, Dr. Bolton sounds pretty dang good. Sounds like you had fun!
Well, I have to give credit where credit is due...my mom came up with the jelly bean costume when I was in first grade! I had to laugh because I saw how annoyed Rachel was getting with such an akward sized costume...I remeber acting the same way!:)
Kerrie, It was like looking at Bonnies twin the entire time! Cute family!:)
I just have to say it was nice of you to give me credit Aubrey but your version of the costume was about a thousand times cuter!! I'm just happy that standing up in that costume all afternoon didn't traumatize you to the point where you denied Rachel of the experience. I wonder if she will do it to her own little girl some day!
10 comments:
Oh my gosh, Aubrey. You weren't kidding about that jelly bean costume. It is DARLING!!!!!!!!!!! Love your pictures! Thanks for doing ours today. :)
Jennie
SUCH CUTE COSTUMES!!!
I love jelly beans! You did such a great job with the costumes! Where did you get the ideas? You are just such a creative gal!
So stinkin' adorable! I hate that after I look at my pictures I think "that looks pretty good." Then I see your stuff and go CRAP, I suck! I swear you got the talent genes. Come back up here please and do our pictures!!! ;)
Cute Cute Cute and Cute!!!
What perfect costume ideas! I saw ALL of my grandkids pictures this morning and thought, "I've got the cutest grandkids on the planets and their moms did a great job of dressing them!
look at you... out doing everyone with that jelly bean costume. i need to see you, its been WAY to long.
Cutest spooks I've ever seen! I love the Jelly Bean Jar, it made me smile! It's always nice to have Halloween over but fun while it lasted! I guess you could say it is 'bitter - sweet'.
Aubrey, how funny, did you know that Jennie B is our other cousin on my mom's side? Did you see the resemblance, she looks just like Bonnie. Anyway, your costumes are adorable. I LOVE the cowboy skirt! Did you make it? And I have to say, Dr. Bolton sounds pretty dang good. Sounds like you had fun!
Well, I have to give credit where credit is due...my mom came up with the jelly bean costume when I was in first grade! I had to laugh because I saw how annoyed Rachel was getting with such an akward sized costume...I remeber acting the same way!:)
Kerrie, It was like looking at Bonnies twin the entire time! Cute family!:)
I just have to say it was nice of you to give me credit Aubrey but your version of the costume was about a thousand times cuter!! I'm just happy that standing up in that costume all afternoon didn't traumatize you to the point where you denied Rachel of the experience. I wonder if she will do it to her own little girl some day!
Post a Comment