Sam here again.... Mama is a picture taken fool these days, and here I am laying in a pile of laundry just being cute and patient. Hmmm...I wonder if all these OTHER babies that she is cooing over are as handsome as this cute face? Nah....INPOSSIBLE!
Yup I think he looks like your other ones. At least you have someone who will hold still enough for pictures. That is why most of my posts are mostly of Traveller.
I can't believe how big he is already! You have such pretty babies! I love their blue eyes. I also loved Holly's pics. You did a really good job, yet again.
What a sweet little face! The expression is priceless. You can tell Sam that there is no such thing as a mama taking to many pictures of her cute little baby!
6 comments:
I can totally see the resemblence to the other kiddos now! He is changing so fast!
Yup I think he looks like your other ones. At least you have someone who will hold still enough for pictures. That is why most of my posts are mostly of Traveller.
I can't believe how big he is already! You have such pretty babies! I love their blue eyes.
I also loved Holly's pics. You did a really good job, yet again.
oh my gosh..i love this picture. he's too cute.
What a sweet little face! The expression is priceless. You can tell Sam that there is no such thing as a mama taking to many pictures of her cute little baby!
Love- love him!!! What a darling little guy- keep taking pics Mommy! Can't wait 'til the 17th!!
Post a Comment