Thursday, October 8, 2009

off to Boise...

I will answer all emails and phone calls when I get back! I will leave you with my FAVORITE LITTLE PEOPLE... aren't they scrumptious?;)




11 comments:

felicity & nathaniel said...

i LOVE Rachel's serious face. Gorgeous. Hope you had a great birthday! xoxo

Clowardfamily said...

These are so cute. Your kids are what make them so cute. I love Sam's hat and socks. I hope you have/had a great vacation by the time you read this! See you next week.

Miss Bear said...

Why do you insist on having such beautiful children Aubrey? :)
I'm lovin' Sam's baby legs! How cute are those?
Have a great trip!!!

April said...

those turned out so cute!! as always!

brooke c jackson said...

YES!
so scrumptious

Angie said...

Tell my favorite town hello for me!!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Aubrey! Darling Pictures of your kids. You've never had a chubby baby- so its fun to see Sam looking so deliciously chubby and bright eyed! So cute. Rachel looks like grandma in that picture.

Maxwell Family said...

Cute as can be...Enjoy your time in Boise!

Kim C. said...

Happy Birthday!

Holly said...

Hey Aub, I just sent you an email. Walmart won't let me pick up my pictures from you without a dumb release. Shoot me an email when you get a chance.

Nana's heart said...

awwww, I want to climb an apple tree with my Zach and Rachel and Emmie and make fresh applesauce for my Sammie!

Blog Archive