Saturday, October 3, 2009

my little tori all grown up!





I have known this beautiful girl since she was in Kindergarten! I can't believe she is a senior already! She is the youngest of 7 kids and the ONLY girl!
I have seen her throw many temper tantrums in her day...hmmm...I wonder if she still still does that?:) I LOVE this family to pieces for many reasons! I can't seem to believe that they are all grown up - I guess it happens to us all!

ps... I may have dated her one of her older brothers a time or two!;)

3 comments:

April said...

cute!!

Nana's heart said...

That blows my mind! Her face is the same as when she was a little girl---- just older. What a pretty young woman she turned into over night right?! Wow, how time flys!

ZaRose and Persephone said...

My little Tori! I'll never forget when tab painted her hair with bright pink highlighted just before Easter.

Blog Archive