Crazy? maybe..... worth it? OF COURSE!!!! I was determined to have baby sam before this wedding and he came 5 days before! whew.. just in the nick of time!
you ARE crazy. She is so lucky to have had you! It was so fun to see you too. I hope that it wasn't toooo much for you and your kids. (Paul is a rockstar). The pictures are BEAUTIFUL. See you soon!
Holy Cow Aubrey, you're crazy! I thought you would be out of commission for a while. Don't feel rushed, I know you have a lot on your plate, but can you give me a time frame on when we might see the rest of our pictures?
Aubrey I'm still amazed you are back working..WONDER WOMEN! These pics are GORGOUS..what a cute bride! I can't wait to see London's pics, it was so good to see you and thanks again for doing them!
10 comments:
Tell me you did not shoot a wedding 5 days after you gave birth!!! Wowsers. Great pictures...but where are pictures of baby Sam?
yeah..that is a little nuts to do this still. oh well, they turned out beautiful. so she's lucky that you did them.
you ARE crazy. She is so lucky to have had you! It was so fun to see you too. I hope that it wasn't toooo much for you and your kids. (Paul is a rockstar). The pictures are BEAUTIFUL. See you soon!
Holy moly girl! I can't believe you did a wedding 5 days after having your baby! You are just too amazing. The pictures are beautiful!
you are crazy.... full up on crazy. what are you doing shooting a wedding 5 days after having a baby? crazy, i tell you.
call me anyway.
say wha???
5 days PP and you are shooting a wedding??? i pretty sure the afterbirth isn't even completely out of you at that point girl!!
haha!! YOU ARE CRAZY!
love the shots though. that first one is gorgeous
i want to meet this sam!!! call me
Hello! You need to take a break! When do I get to meet Sam?
Holy Cow Aubrey, you're crazy! I thought you would be out of commission for a while. Don't feel rushed, I know you have a lot on your plate, but can you give me a time frame on when we might see the rest of our pictures?
Aubrey I'm still amazed you are back working..WONDER WOMEN! These pics are GORGOUS..what a cute bride! I can't wait to see London's pics, it was so good to see you and thanks again for doing them!
Crazy? ------DEFINITELY-----but I don't blame her for wanting you to do it. They are beautiful!
Post a Comment