Monday, July 6, 2009

prozac anyone????



I really could use some about now...anyone willing to share???

All kidding aside, i ADORE being a mommy, but holy moly it can be hard can't it? This little bundle of liquids(spit up, poop and let's not forget that little boys squirt just about EVERYTIME you expose their boy parts to the air!) is such a joy to our home! I think there is something spiritual about a newborn in the home...maybe it's because they are so fresh from heaven and they are so perfect and innocent. Whatever it is, I LOVE IT! I could literally just squish him to pieces (lovingly of course!):)

Emily on the other hand really DOES squish him to pieces - sometimes out of pure love and other times out of jealousy. I am struggling with her right now...which brings me back to the original question....
Does anyone have an extra Prozac???

Thank you so much for all the congratulations and all the gifts, yummy dinners etc...
you are all the best and I feel so loved - THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!

isn't he sweet?

9 comments:

Janae said...

He is adorable. And if you find some, send some to me okay?

kennan said...

will lexapro do?

i love newborns, just not my own. newborns are too hard.

hang in there. and we really should do lunch.

Nana's heart said...

I can't wait to get my turn for squeezes! He is precious! Don't you just love to watch him while he's sleeping and wonder what his sweet little brain is thinking and in what language those thoughts are formed? Give all my sweetiepies hugs and squeezes from nana and pop pop!

Anonymous said...

He is SO sweet! I struggled really bad with Lily when Adynne was born and eventually it did get a lot better! I am really sympathizing with you right now! I just kept reminding myself that it was a phase and will pass!
He is adorable!

Holly said...

so sweet! Where did you get the cute comfy shorts? I love them. Please take pictures of my little girl in September???

Brooke and Dustin Jackson said...

oh that sweet baby hair...

beautiful pictures.


i NEED to meet him

Schwendimans said...

So sweet!! So hard sometimes... so worth it all the time, I know. =) When our backyard is done, you should all come over to play. =) It'd be so fun! I'll call you when Girls Camp is over...

April said...

i've been waiting for some pictures..i'm glad to see him. i can't wait to see him in real life. :) :(. sorry, if i had some prozac i would definately share some with you.

Unknown said...

He is so so sweet. (You'll cherish these days when your old & wrinkly!) Darling pictures!

Blog Archive