

i couldn't get any smiles because she was too busy looking to the side to make sure the party wasn't going to start with out her!:)


Sweet little Emmie,
It is past mommy's bedtime, and I am soooo lacking sleep these days, but I just couldn't let your 3rd birthday go by without a quick note to tell you how much i ADORE you! You are my little spunk of Sunshine! I can't imagine my life without your BEAUTIFUL smile, your sassy little attitude and your squishable cheeks!
I know these past 3 weeks have been a HUGE change for you, but you are a WONDERFUL big sister and baby sam is so blessed to have come into home with a sister like you!
I hope you had a "PINKALICIOUS" birthday today...I LOVE you baby girl! Happy Birthday!
(blogger says I am out of photo space....I didn't know that could happen! Now what???? )





6 comments:
What??!! Out of photo space?!! Who knew?? Happy birthday our precious Emmie bug! We love you tons!
Happy Birthday Emily!!! She is such a sweet and cute little girl!
Saw the pictures this morning and I love them! Thanks so much. You are so talented!
That's weird about no picture space!? Do you have to start another blog now?
so cute!! i'm glad you got blogger to work again it was good seeing you today.
Happy be-lated birthday sweet, sweet girl!!!
you have such beautiful kids Aubrey!! I just love those cupcakes and that cute house in the background!!! Did your sister in law make that dress??
I want to come to a pink-a licious birthday party. Yummy! And the cupcakes look good too!
Post a Comment