Wednesday, July 29, 2009

you know you are OVERLY tired when...

your cute little 3 year old complains of a "sore bum bum" and you smear toothpaste on it instead of desitin! Yup - I did that very thing....let me tell you...not good.
She screamed bloody murder! I felt terrible, but still had to laugh! What kind of mother am I you may ask? a tired one.

you know I can't have a post without a picture - how boring would that be? here are a few from our outing at the beach with our friends! Zach wanted me to post the one of his head above the water, he thinks it looks like his head is chopped off! Silly boy!



6 comments:

Cuddles, Kisses & Tantrums said...

Aaww, super cute as always! I'm thinking about driving down with just the kids. Can I stay in your basement again?

Schwendimans said...

Oh my goodness, the beach!! I MISS the beach! Where did you go to find it?... Looks so fun!

Kruger Family said...

now that sounds like something I would do:)

budget menu lady said...

You could have done the opposite and that would have been worse...used the desitin as toothpaste?

Nana's heart said...

Hey Zach, it does look like someone chopped your head off! How creepy! Looks like fun though! Aubrey I wish I was where I could help you get some sleep!

Anonymous said...

That is so funny but that just makes you a normal mom! What parent has not done something that made them feel really bad! I wanted to say thank you soooo much for doing our pictures for our wedding and we had a blast doing our engagements! Kierra can not stop talking about you and she is not too happy she doesn't get to come for the groomals! We can't wait to see the pictures!!

Blog Archive