Friday, July 24, 2009

are you sick of sam pictures yet?

well,too bad! i'm not!:) one month old....


10 comments:

Nana's heart said...

How could we be sick of Sam pictures? We haven't seen very many! These are real works of art. You amaze me!

Nana's heart said...

By the way, I want a picture of him in my big antique bowl I gave you. I love those shots too.

Janae said...

Nope not sick of them yet! He is adorable!

Anonymous said...

HEY.....I think I figured out how to get my own sign on! I don't have to be Nanna's Heart anymore. Not that it was bsad, just a little "fru-fru" for my liking!

Grandpa

Unknown said...

Oh, yay grandpa, you have your own identity!:) Nothin' wrong with a little fru fru now and again, but I LOVE your new name! :)

Michelle S. said...

HELLO!?! How on earth could we ever be sick of Sam pictures? You have the tools and the subject for what you love to do! We just love being included in the action! Thanks for posting them!

Maxwell Family said...

Anne Geddes has nothing on you girl!!!
Your talent is amazing. Keep bringing the Sam pictures.

Anonymous said...

He is so absolutely precious!! How could we ever get sick of looking at your beautiful artistry with a perfect little subject? Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

awww,thanks guys!:) I am practicing because newborns have never been my "thing" to photograph - it's kinda getting more fun!

Margaret said...

Who could ever get sick of pictures of Sam? Never!!! He's so adorable! :)

Blog Archive