Nope. No baby yet! I thought for sure it would be today - I was up all night with contractions, but then they stopped this morning! We do have 4 new little additions to our family though (for the next 9 weeks!) Our kitty had her kittens yesterday! She had 4 little tiny squeakers! They are too cute for words! Emily and I can't get enough of them...we both sit by the box and just watch them. emily says "ohhhhhh soooooo cuuuuuute!" I will post pictures of them soon!
Alright onto other news... Due to the safety of my little ones I have decided to make this blog private. I am not going to go into details about the reason why, other then pictures of my girls are being used in places that I am NOT familiar with.
Those of you who don't track your blog readers - you really should! I use statcounter.com and have really liked it - it is free and worth the extra few minutes it may take to check who is visiting your blog!
If you would like to be added to be able to visit my blog just leave your email address in the comments or shoot me an email @ boltonaubrey@gmail.com
I don't want my photography friends and clients etc. to be shy... I will add you, I just need to be able to have some sort of email or blog link from you! I just want to have a little more control over who is looking at mine! I hope you all understand, but my children are WAY more important then a blog!
I will leave this up for a few days and then I will switch it over to private, so send me your info!





55 comments:
Me, Me!!! I love looking at your awesome pictures!! Here is my email! jobows@gmail.com
Hi Aubrey! I love reading your blog - so include me! So sorry to hear that your pics are being taken off your blog.
jenniferbertoch@comcast.net
please don't forget about me! 2peas.paisleysmom@gmail.com
Hey girlie! If you don't get too many other requests, would you add me? I love checking in on you and your beautiful kiddos...and can't wait to "meet" the newest one! I know that google only allows you to add 100 people to your list of readers, so if you get more than that don't worry too much about it. ;c) I had that problem once before and didn't know what to do...so I opted to stay public.
Oh, and my email address is jordan.krogman @ gmail.com
well, you know i want to be added! aprildelamare at yahoo. that's fun that your cat had the kittys. i'm sure that was was fun for your kids to see although it was on rachels bed. that's funny!! talk to you later. sorry you haven't had your baby yet. hopefully soon cause i'm excited to see him.
duh.... add me.
kennangregory@gmail.com
add me...jcarroll1990@hotmail.com
Add me, please. kimcorser@mstarmetro.net
I better not let Grace know about your kitties. I think she could literally love an animal to death. She is nuts for animals...well, all things living actually. She was chasing a bee the other day trying to feed it a blade of grass.
I enjoy reading your blog and seeing your gorgeous pictures. I would love to be added. stacdjen@gmail.com.
add me to the list:
jamerz1891@gmail.com
also once baby comes if you want the girls to come over and play Alyssa and Claire would love it!
I hope you don't mind if I still peek at your blog!! I can't wait to see your new little one!! Mine is private too, their are to many weirdo's out their!!
sheawade04@gmail.com
Oh, scary! = / Don't forget me! I will email you.
We're doing shipment tonight! You should come in for a minute and say hello to me and Kennan. I want to see you before you pop!
I love being able to see your fun and adorable pictures that you take! I to, think I am going to make our family blog private this week. I have heard some real bad stories from others:( So sad that people think they can use your pictures for who knows what.
my email is knoble80@yahoo.com.
Keep on going girl! I can't wait to come see you this Summer!!
Yay, kitties. It sounds like all went well and you didn't have to help much. Sorry to have grossed you out. Wish I could have seen you this last weekend. Hope all goes well with your delivery. Keep us posted! Kitties and a baby. Are you crazy? Please add me a link so I can continue to see how my cuz is doin'.
kmennear@msn.com
Hi Aubrey....good luck with the birth of your new little baby boy! We sure do miss you and everyone in Murray!
romney.heather@gmail.com
Yes, please, me too! casadeschwen@gmail.com. Thanks!
uh, I'd better be one of your 100!! :)
I have been thinking about it to, I think I well follow your footsteps. The Internet is a scary place.
camiebeesley@hotmail.com
shauna.burnett@gmail.com
liz@utahjoe.com Aubrey, so good to go private! Love ya, lizleary
Smart Choice Aubrey. I know that had to have been a really hard decision. definitely keep me in the loop. hmshak@yahoo.com and bonnie's email is bksnell@yahoo.com
hey aubrey! ADD ME TO YOUR LIST! I love your blog and I need to make mine private too...
reynoldsfamily@yahoo.com
Add me will ya? I can't get enough of your sweet pictures!
Wendy
wendibego@yahoo.com
Add me please - it's the only way I can keep up with all you "kids"!
leannastauffer@yahoo.com
Count me in as an Aubrey blog visitor!! I really want to keep in touch with you--and see your beautiful pictures! susan@carlsonventures.com
Oh I am sorry that is happening but I think that is smart. I have my stuff private because I have pictures of Kierra and don't need people doing things like that and I am sooooo protective over Kierra even if it drives her nuts! So plase add me I would love to still see how things are going and see your great pictures!
KKing1019@comcast.net
us, too, please!
hkearl@gmail.com
www.thekearls.com
Don't forget me!!
ashleighsbutler@gmail.com
Hi Aubrey,
The pictures are darling. Thank you again! If you have room I'd love to get an invite.
kel18auxier@yahoo.com
me please...
ali@alibugbowtique.com
don't forget me!
brookechristine7@hotmail.com
AND
oliverminiej@gmail.com
Please add me, I love watching your busy little family!
pennie94@yahoo.com
cindeemaxwell@yahoo.com
well I obviously dont check in enough! add me too! jessicaewell@gmail.com
I think it goes without saying that you have to add your mom but here's my e-mail: apopkagd@embarqmail.com
hey its janae amos. you better have not had your baby i was due the 8th and am still going strong. ammenshawn@yahoo.com is my emial. so i can keep up with your blog. thanks JaNae
Hey, I'm Mary, a friend of Tabitha Hills. I love looking at your photography...if you have room in your 100 I'd love to be added.
marylynnebowen@msn.com , my e-mail address so i can see the photo's of little peanut in your neighborhood...when i am on the road with her grandpa i go to it so i'm not so homesick for her. (nicholes Mom by the way)
Add me to your list staciahoecherl@yahoo.com.
Aub- I need you to walk me through how to do this to my blog. I have been thinking it would be a good idea.
T1GERYES1@AOL.COM
Hey Aubrey! I'd love to be added to your list!
margaretevansphotography @ gmail.com
I would love to still read your blog! cbeg26@yahoo.com
I realized I didn't give you my email address for when you decide on adding people...it is mel1986@hotmail.com
Mary(Tab's friend)
Don't you hate it that a few people ruin it for everyone else. Guess that is what happens when you become popular.
add me to the list, too. Steph
rajaofbaja@yahoo.com
I hope you have room to add me. I'm just a Mother of two boys who enjoy's taking pictures. I enjoy stopping by your site and seeing your great photos. I had set up a blog and was going to add my photos, but I'm second guessing it now. danawilson10@yahoo.com
aubrey, good luck with your new baby, so fun that you are having a boy! i would love to catch up with you for more pictures once you are back to work after the new babe---i would like to stay up on your blog, i love your work.
cortney chambers
achambers@q.com
I am so glad I got internet in time to see this. Please add me, tylerandsheena@hotmail.com
I enjoy reading your blog and seeing your pictures danielle_oldroyd@yahoo.com
I would love to be added to your blog if you don't mind. I have been linked before from my cousins Ernie and Misty, and a good friend Stacia, when you took their pictures. Thanks stamphappy58@yahoo.com
Hi Aubrey- I am a mom of a new little boy and I love stopping by your blog to look at all of your wonderful photography. If you have room I would love to be able to still look at your blog. Megan Clawson
I realize i forgot to leave my email address... It's megworsh@hotmail.com
I really enjoy looking at your blog. I'm sure you have no idea who I am, so if you don't want to add me I totally understand. You have been some great inspiration to my photography. Thanks for everything. Saramachaphotography@verizon.net
k, now you won't forget!
meganclark5@yahoo.com
You photograph a friend's kids, and she just turned me onto your blog. I'd love to keep following! deborahharroun @ gmail.com
Post a Comment