that cute little peanut is especially cute as she is our granddaughter you did a great job at capturing her sneaky little personality. what a joy. can't wait to see all the photo's. we call her pink cloud.
She is adorable! I like the first shot best and I think you were awfully brave to put her against a window. I'm starting to wonder if you're going to be doing photo shoots on the day you deliver. Is that the goal? You amaze me. Be careful.
So cute, Aubrey! Love the pettiskirt! Such a vibrant red! Hope you're doing okay. It won't be long before your baby comes. Can't wait to meet him! Thanks for your nice comment about the wedding shots on my blog. You're so sweet.
I forgot to comment on a post a few back with the dresses Theresa made the girls. LOVE them! I want to order one for Kaity but she doesn't have a size ten. Next time you see her, ask her if she has patterns for older girls. Kaity loves those dresses and it is impossible to buy things like that in the store once your child grows past the size 6x or 7. Just a thought! I also love these photos.such a cutie patootie!
5 comments:
Love that last shot!
that cute little peanut is especially cute as she is our granddaughter you did a great job at capturing her sneaky little personality. what a joy. can't wait to see all the photo's. we call her pink cloud.
She is adorable! I like the first shot best and I think you were awfully brave to put her against a window. I'm starting to wonder if you're going to be doing photo shoots on the day you deliver. Is that the goal? You amaze me. Be careful.
So cute, Aubrey! Love the pettiskirt! Such a vibrant red! Hope you're doing okay. It won't be long before your baby comes. Can't wait to meet him! Thanks for your nice comment about the wedding shots on my blog. You're so sweet.
I forgot to comment on a post a few back with the dresses Theresa made the girls. LOVE them! I want to order one for Kaity but she doesn't have a size ten. Next time you see her, ask her if she has patterns for older girls. Kaity loves those dresses and it is impossible to buy things like that in the store once your child grows past the size 6x or 7. Just a thought! I also love these photos.such a cutie patootie!
Post a Comment