

Wake up - help myself to some chocolate milk
Pick some strawberries from the garden
Play dollies with sissy
go to the park
change my clothes for the 3rd time
spill my slurpee all over mom's clean floor
play ballet
have a wedgie or two! :)
Rub baby lotion in my hair
change my clothes AGAIN all by myself!
Pee on the floor, then clean it up with mom's good shirt
uh oh, my undies are wet now...time to change my clothes!:)
Throw a tantrum
Fill the bathroom sink with dirt, sticks and snails to surprise mommy!
Play in sissies makeup box...."do i look BOOTIFUL?"
IT'S HARD TO BE ME, REALLY.





10 comments:
Oh my gosh Aubrey. That wedgie one is the cutest picture I've ever seen! It is so rough (but great) being a little one, huh Emily?
What a cute post! Yes, if we only had it so rough!
Sooo much like Sarah dont you just love the potty training thing!! :)
That first picture scared me to death! I thought she had a cut up and bruised face! I could hardly bring myself to read it! I was so relieved to read it was Just a typical day in the life of Emmy!
That bum shot is the cutest ever. Sounds a lot like the day in the life of Regan. What a cute post.
Oh my goodness, what a great post!! I loved reading it!! How fun to be Emily. =)
the wedgie shot- awesome! Will be a great one to use when she graduates high school.
Priceless bum shot and description of Emmy's day!
How adorable! Love the pics and the post. It made me giggle:)
How adorable! Love the pics and the post. It made me giggle:)
Post a Comment