Wednesday, June 17, 2009
baby update!
Well, this little guy is being so STUBBORN and is not the least bit interested in making an appearance anytime soon! I just got back form the doctor and we set an induction date for this weekend due to the veins in my legs acting up! We tried to get in sooner, but the new hospital is so over booked that they are out of beds today and have had to send patients to other local hospitals...CRAZY! Anyway, thought I'd pop in and for a quick update!:) Now I am off to eat a chocolate frosty!:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





9 comments:
GOOD LUCK!! I hope that everything goes well. Do you guys have a name yet? Get some rest this week if you can:) and, I think you should have a chocolate frosty every day:)
I'm glad you finally have a date! Good luck with everything! Let me know if you need someone to watch your kids.Alyssa has been dying to see Rachel!
What?! You can't just say "this weekend". When this weekend?? Friday? Saturday?
I wish I had an exact date Val!
They said by Sunday, but all emergencies and REAl labors comes first...how dare they, huh?:)
Oh man girl! I am so sorry! If you need anything at all you know that I am right around the corner. Hang in there and I hope you are doing okay!!! Hope your yummy chocolate was good! Love ya~
Hang in there! Take time to rest and relax...
No baby yet? I'm hoping for you! And thanks again for taking my babies pictures! I can't wait to see them!
OH that is so frustrating! But at least you have a set date!!! I thought for sure with all this rain you would have him. GOOD LUCK this weekend I have been blog stalking you hoping to see pictures!
hurry up already would ya?! :) I can't wait to meet him next week BABY! WHOHOOO!!
Post a Comment