Friday, May 29, 2009

feeling a little overwhelmed....

Well, my house is a mess, Rachel has been puking on and off since monday (nope. it's not the swine flu - they checked!) I have absolutely ZERO energy, my blood clotty leg is acting up again AND.....baby brother has decided to flip from "head down" to "side to side" so I go in on Wednesday to try an external rotation.....not a pleasant thing to have done, believe me. I know that is a lot of complaining, and i really am grateful for my crazy little life, but I feel overwhelmed! Luckily last night was Paul's last night of school (thank goodness!):)
Is it strange that i am feeling a bit sad that this pregnancy is about over? We are definitely done after this one, and I am fine with that...I could never handle 5 kiddos! I guess i am just sad that this chapter in my life is over - it feels so strange. ***sigh***
I will leave you with a cute picture of sweet Rachel wearing an apron that nana made
for her. I am working on my etsy shop that will be full of my fun "vintagy" finds and creations. i used to have a booth at quilted bear a few years ago, but I couldn't keep up with it, so I gave up! This way I can do it at my own pace and not get fined for having an empty or messy booth!:) I have an extra one of these aprons that I might just stick in the shop!

PS! Thanks for all the well wishes with the baby on my last post! I will keep you updated! We might even decide on his name this week..yeah right!:)

7 comments:

Rupper Family said...

Hey Aubrey! I'm always checking your blog to see all your cute pictures! And I'm a few weeks behind ya, but feeling just as overwhelmed as you are cookin' up the final kid!

Is your Mom coming out to help ya when this lil' guy arrives? I keep telling Ariann to come so we can share her. Wouldn't that be so fun!? Talk your sis into coming to help out will ya!?

I hope your sick one gets feeling better. Hope your baby flipping is successful too-yikes! If not,come on up to Brigham, I have a few c-section videos that'll make you want to schedule surgery instead!
-Wendy

Janae said...

I can't wait to see your Etsy store and more importantly that baby!!!

April said...

i'm getting so excited for your baby. i'm sorry things have been so crazy lately. i've been thinking about ya and how your appointment went. i hope the baby turns around all on his own.. my sister had to have the doctor flip her baby around externally too..she didn't speak to highly about that :) anyway, take care..let me know if i can do anything for you. talk to you later.

Michelle S. said...

Aubs, hang in there, sister! I have to say that I know exactly how you feel about the bitter sweetness of that last little one. Just do your best to savor. Don't worry about the house, it will still be there!

Let me know if you need me!

Cuddles, Kisses & Tantrums said...

This is kaitlynn!! I think she lookes so cute!!! I wish to see you soon! I bet I will see you!I am moving to Idaho yippy!!!!! love kaitlynn!

Nana's heart said...

Rachel looks adorable! Love the apron over that pretty yellow dress. I'm worried about your leg. Please make sure the doctor watches that closely! Don't take it lightly.

Maxwell Family said...

I think the word "Overwhelmed" just goes with motherhood! IT's overwhelming to be pregnant, to deliever, to take care of the family, the house, cook, doctor sick kids, carpool to sports, dance & music lessons. Run a partime business, volunteer at school, serve in your calling at church and the list goes on. I'm at the stage where my children are leaving home and I'm overwhelmed with saddness! I don't think it ever gets better...BUT it's the greatest job in the world and I wouldn't trade being a MOM for anything! ENJOY

Blog Archive