Monday, August 17, 2009

Sam's special day

Yesterday was our little Sam's blessing day, and it turned out to be such a special day! my mom was able to fly here from Florida, but we sure missed grandpa (he is still not healthy enough to fly.) Daddy did such a sweet job and Sam was an angel! The other 3 kiddos sang a song in sacrament meeting all by themselves and knew just about every word! I couldn't be a prouder mama!:)

This is picture I will cherish FOREVER! Sam's Great Grandpa Ray.



5 comments:

Camie said...

I love the first one with grandpa! Makes me sad I missed it.I'm so glad everything went great!

Maxwell Family said...

I love the family pictures! Congratulations on your beautiful family. I'm so glad your Mom got to be with you. She is so darn cute and hasn't changed one bit.

Margaret said...

What a great day for your family, Aubrey! I love that first shot. What a treasure!!!

April said...

cute..i love the family picture. you got a good one.

Noble5 said...

You guys are one stinkin cute family!!! Tell Paul he still looks the same:) It would be so fun to go have a picnic one of these days with both families.

Blog Archive