Tuesday, August 18, 2009

that time again!

yes, it's true....it is that time of year AGAIN!!!! Can you believe that fall is just around the corner already? Well, as all photographers know, this is the CRAZIEST time of year and i get anxiety just thinking about the craziness to come! So, I have thought this over long and hard and have figured out a way to simplify. I am all about simplifying these days, I don't have time to give everyone a full session (baby needs mama, if you know what I mean!) So doing 3 full sessions a day is OUT OF THE QUESTION! I have decided to pick a few Saturdays and offer ONLY mini sessions! I am in the process of getting it all set up on my blog. They will be booked on a first come first serve basis and MUST be paid in advance through paypal or credit card! I am so excited about the locations and of course my FAVORITE props EVER! I am keeping my ideas TOP SECRET...so you will have to book a session to find out what I have up my sleeve! See what a tricky business woman i can be?!

i am leaving you with a few of 2 of my all time favorite kiddos from my neighborhood! They are FAST little stinkers, but so much fun! Her mommy MADE the yellow pettie skirt - FABULOUS, i know, cause she made me one!




5 comments:

Schwendimans said...

OK!!! I am so excited! It's almost time for our family photos again - I'm looking forward to booking one of those sessions.

Camie said...

Good for you putting 'being a mama' first! I hope everyone can understand that. You do take the cutest photos so I bet you will have the sessions book in know time!

Kim C. said...

Thanks for the sneak peek! I'm excited to see the rest!
GREAT idea to schedule online. I would love to be able to do that because sometimes I just can't or don't say "no" and I cause myself unnecessary stress!

Melyssa said...

Hey Aubrey, My mom gave me your blog and the pics you take are amazing!! I just paid for a mini-session. I have a 3 year old girl and a 19 month boy, and another boy due the beginning of Sept. Hopefully you remember who I am- Used to be Melyssa Leary, our Moms are old friends. Can't wait to get pics done, and by the way your kids are DARLING- wow what a cute mom you are!

brooke c jackson said...

that petti skirt is amazing!!

as are these pictures.. love the light in that last one

Blog Archive