Dear sweet rachel girl,
I can't believe you are 5 years old today! You are growing so tall and have learned so much this year! I am not sure if I am ready for Monday when I send you off to the kindergarten...who is going to play dollies with emily and help mommy with sam? I know in my heart you are ready, but I just can't seem to let you go just quite yet. You are such a delight to me, I have yet to meet a little girl who LOVES to be in front of the camera like you do - you are my P.E.R.F.E.C.T. model and I love it that we share the love of pictures together! alright little one, here's to another great year of learning, growing and let's not forget....playing!:)
I love you.
xoxo
mommy







I have tried 4 times in the past 2 years to get a good balloon shot...has never happened until last night! The balloons always pop or float away, or the kiddos are scared of them and we have to let them go!:)





5 comments:
Cute! I have tried balloon shots too. Never worked out. In fact I finally have given up. Maybe I should try again.
Happy Birthday sweet Rach! We sure love you!
Don't ever ask me to pick a new favorite from this newest selection...It would be impossible! What a beautiful, happy, Happy Birthday girl! Oh Rachel, we love you a bushel and a peck! (I wonder what a peck is. I will have to look it up!)
I didn't realize how close our girls are. Gabby turns 5 in a week. Happy birthday Rachel. She is so cute!
Darling pictures once again Aubrey!(Dance ones and Birthday ones)Happy Birthday Rachel! Hope you loved Kindergarten today! :)
Post a Comment