Yesterday was the first day of dance for the year and I don't think little emily could have been any more excited! She is officially in the "no mommies allowed" class! She was a bit distraught about a little boy being in her class....she said,
"there is a BOY in my class - I HATE BOYS, they always try to kiss me!"
Rachel is in the show class and is super excited about her costume this year...TINKERBELL... "with wings AND a tiara mom!"





7 comments:
So Adorable. Good luck this year girls!
Beautiful dancers! I can't wait till Soap is old enough for that stuff!!!
Oh My Goodness! Have you ever seen anything so precious in your life! I laughed when I read this blog and hollered down the steps to dad, "Dangit! We've got to sell this house! We are missing out on too much fun!"
ah..they are so cute.
You have dolls for kids! Seriously SO VERY CUTE!!! I loved seeing Sam last night & seeing him smile. I will be in touch about photos!
can I just say that I think you are incredibly gifted. Your pictures are AMAZING--of course with your cute kids you have a lot to work with!
the two of them together is so cute. It was so fun to see you that day and see how cute your girls looked. I am so excited that our daughters get to be in the same class and that we get to chat while they dance. I love seeing them in their dance clothes. Brakelle wanted to wear hers all day and was so upset when we came home for lunch and she spilled milk all over them and had to change. Guess I need a backup!
Post a Comment