My little blued eyed boy was sitting on the couch so happy today, so I just had to grab my camera! I love that I can capture my children just as i see them through my eyes, it's my little way freezing time, if only for a moment. He brightens my day with his silly little facial expressions - I seriously fall in love with him more and more everyday. Wow, 2 months old today! I LOVE this hat! I was greeted by a package in the mail and this is what i found inside! Paul's cousins wife (did you follow that?) made it for sam!




4 comments:
Lovin that hat but not as much as I'm lovin the adorable wearer! I miss them all like crazy but what a great time I had meeting "Sam I am" and getting my hugs from my all of my precious grandchildren. Thanks for the wonderful time!
he is so cute he looks like he should be in a magazine! I soo wanna still steal that Emmy. Ah, I LOVE them!
LOVE the pictures!! He is so cute!!
My favorite is the middle picture! Adorable! I had a hat like that for Barrett and it was darling! It fit him for about two weeks!
Post a Comment