That I had to give him back today.
I hate that he didn't want me to walk him to his classroom.
I hate that he is growing up so fast.
I hate that I have to send another kid off to kindergarten on monday.
I hate that my "newborn" is wearing 3-6 month clothes already.
tell me....where does the time go?





6 comments:
Pretty sweet dresser. Love the chucks.
Aww, he does look so grown up! What are chucks? I need to know these things because the kids at the high school expect it of me and I started back today too.
i have no idea what dear little holly is talking about and what dresser???? Hmm... I think she thought she was on someone elses
blog - silly girl!:)
Chucks are shoes and she is refering to him being dressed well not a piece of furniture. Come on people stay with the times! =)
thanks hun! glad you're with it!
Cute little Zachy- so grown up! Where does the time go? I found some cute (cool) little brown "chucks" on clearance at Shoe Carnival in Brickyard for $5. Got some for both boys. They loved them. They had a bunch & I thought about getting Zach some, but wasn't sure his size. Why am I writing this on your blog when I could just call... ?
Post a Comment