Saturday, August 8, 2009

10 years.....REALLY????


If you would have told me as a senior in high school that in 10 years I would be married(for almost 9 years!), have 4 BEAUTIFUL children(I'm the mom, I'm allowed to brag!), a mortgage and my own blossoming business, I am not sure I would have believed it! You see, I haven't always been a very confidant person... I was never the pretty popular girl, I wasn't asked to EVERY dance or prom, I didn't have the money to spend on the name brand clothes or drive a cute new car. I was just an average everyday gal!:) As I look back on those crazy years, I see that none of that really mattered at all! My life still turned out pretty darn good whether or not I was, or had all of those things listed above! Well, tonight I am off to my 10 year reunion...I still don't drive the fancy car(hey, I'm a minivan mama now!), or wear the name brand clothes, live in my dream home, but I can go with confidence because I am a wife, a mother a friend...I am me.

12 comments:

Cuddles, Kisses & Tantrums said...

I think that YOU are a cutie patootie!

Schwendimans said...

You, my dear, are FABULOUS!!

Shaunab said...

You are fabulous!!

Jen said...

You are so awesome and Im so glad I know you! :)

Janae said...

You are cute! And look at that little man! Have fun at your 10 year! Mine was last year, but I didn't go.

kennan said...

and i love you

Holly said...

You'll have to let us know if that one cute jock that every girl loved still lives with his parents or if that super cute popular cheerleader is now really fat. that's the fun part about reunions, right?

April said...

you're so cute!! it was good to hang out with you last night.

Romney Family said...

You are a very talented and wonderful person....but most of all like you said, your life turned out pretty darn good cause you are a wife and a mother and you are you, and that is what matters most! Isn't it funny how in high school you always worry about those things that not don't really matter or make you into the person you are today?! Hope you had a great time at your ten year reunion!

Maxwell Family said...

What a great attitude you have going to your reunion! I hope you go in with your head held high... YOU ROCK!

Nana's heart said...

What an adorable picture! You don't look a day over 20 and you're prettier than ever! I'm so glad you've got your head on straight. Just this morning, before I ever read your blog, dad and I were commenting on how confident and brave you have always been. Right out of high school you ventured out on your own and never really looked back. Neither one of us would ever have dared do what you did at such a young age! I think you must have gotten that from grandma Maudeen. She was very independent!

Unknown said...

Cute!

Blog Archive