Tuesday, September 29, 2009

really????

Is it REALLY the last warm day of the year???? I am sooooo not ready for the cold weather. I worry about my little Zach...he suffers from winter depression worse than I do. Last winter I would go into his bedroom to tuck him in and I would find him hiding his face under his blanket sobbing. He just seemed to cry for no reason at all. The minute the sun came out and warmed up a bit, he became a whole new kid. ugghhh....here we go again...sigh....


on a lighter note - check out this new little man! I have NEVER seen such big awake eyes on a 10 day old! I have to say he almost made my ovaries ache...WAIT..that can't be happening to me already!:)

Now...get off the computer and go outside and enjoy the last day of warmth!:)


3 comments:

Nana's heart said...

Aubrey it won't be your last warm day. It is not uncommon for you to have a short cold snap and then an Indian summer. I just know it will warm up to the perfect temperatures again and I will be green with envy! Adorable pictures by the way.

Cuddles, Kisses & Tantrums said...

our last warm day was yesterday. And according to all the weather forecasters they don't foresee any warm ups. They even said we might skip fall completely! I am hoping they are very wrong! I was freezing at 70 degrees!

Anonymous said...

Oh, my word!! Breathtaking little one! So fresh from Heaven!!

Blog Archive