


Can you believe that? Well, We are 2 weeks into the BIG kindergarten experience and...
you LOVE it!
You have a crush on Drextin (the boy sitting across from you):)
You refuse to wear pants - dresses and skirts only mom!
You asked mommy if Drextin would like your tights or knee high socks better! I got a good laugh out of that one!
You are learning so many fun songs and you come home singing them all afternoon.
Your teacher says you are slowly starting to come out of your shell.
You are missed like CRAZY by your little sister (and mama & sam!)
I am so glad you talked mommy into letting you go this year...who cares that you are the youngest, right? You are doing FABULOUS and I couldn't be prouder! Good job baby girl, I love you!
ps. You are darling in your knee high socks.:)





4 comments:
Seriously? 2022?! Wow, upper math Aubrey. She looks so grown up I can't stand it! I'll have to keep my eyes open for bargains on dresses and skirts for school. What a girly girl! Love them all!
LOVE her! :)
She is so adorable! I hear ya..I had a hard time letting Landon go to Kindergarten last year because his birthday is a month before the deadline, but glad I did. Now he is a to cool for his Mom 1st grader;) Tell her good luck with the boy that sits across from her....to cute!
That is so cute! I loved when Kierra asked me if I thought Evan would like her outfit! Isn't funny how young they are when they have their first crush!! Kierra always wants her hair curled too! I love this age they are so fun and such great little friends to have! You have such a cute family!!
Post a Comment