Oh man, I love his eyes. They remind me of blueberries.
AWW... I LOVE the hat... where's it from?
haha..what a cutie!!
so did you go back and get the whole outfit?!
Aubrey, he is getting so big and is such a handsome little man. So fun to see him grown and get some baby chubs :)
I could eat that little boy up he is so so so cute!!!! LOVE the hat!!! :)
ariann,I did get a cute little onsie type of thing to go with it! Angela, I got it at crazy8 ( at south towne mall!
told you you needed that. amazing.
Yay! I can't wait to see them!
So cute!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Oh man, I love his eyes. They remind me of blueberries.
AWW... I LOVE the hat... where's it from?
haha..what a cutie!!
so did you go back and get the whole outfit?!
Aubrey, he is getting so big and is such a handsome little man. So fun to see him grown and get some baby chubs :)
I could eat that little boy up he is so so so cute!!!!
LOVE the hat!!! :)
ariann,I did get a cute little onsie type of thing to go with it!
Angela, I got it at crazy8 ( at south towne mall!
told you you needed that. amazing.
Yay! I can't wait to see them!
So cute!
Post a Comment