Sunday, September 27, 2009

we made it!

well, we made it through the first round of mini sessions! Here are few that I have worked on so far! Thanks good neighbor for letting me use your yard and Stephanie for lending me your ADORABLE cruiser! Have I ever mentioned that I have the BEST friends ever? Well, I will tell you again...i do.








5 comments:

Jamie said...

Thanks Aubrey! You did such a great job! I love my sneak peak and I can't wait to see the rest.

Nana's heart said...

I am loving your new bed, the cruiser and heavily laden apple tree! Doesn't hurt that you had such beautiful subjects to photograph!

Clowardfamily said...

Aubrey these are so fun. The previews have me so excited to see the rest. Thank you for a fun session and for sharing your time and wonderful talent with us.

Cuddles, Kisses & Tantrums said...

I am LOVING!!! the dresses those adorable girls are wearing in the first pictures! Soooo want one for Kaity!

Melissa said...

so cute! you did an awesome job and I can't wait to see the rest! Man my kids are cute! haha

Blog Archive