Wednesday, September 16, 2009

so apparently I have been posting pictures that are cut in half for the past couple of YEARS!!!! Why didn't anyone tell me?:) They are fine on my computer, but not on everyone else's computer! How embarrassing!:) Will you let me know if they are still cut off? thank you!

meet the newest member of my family! Her mama (my cousin), daddy and brother have been waiting a very long time for her! Thanks to a very special birth mother she is now a part of this cute family! We love you!

9 comments:

Holly said...

Oh Aubrey, I can't wait to see them all!! I"m going to costco riiiggghttt NOW.

p.s. you're pictures have never been cut off on my computer.

Cuddles, Kisses & Tantrums said...

so sweet! I still cry every time I see or think about them! :)

Holly said...

I know, those two pics made me cry too. I love them! (okay, I really am going to costco right now to see the rest:)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THEM!!! I'm crying too-or maybe it's just allergies:(

Janae said...

Oh awesome! I want to hear their story. I LOVE adoption! And your pictures have never been cut off on my computer.

Miss Bear said...

I will admit to sneaking a peek at Holly's blog sometimes...I think her little man is HILARIOUS! (Holly, I'm not a weirdo, ask Aubrey!) :)
I'm so happy that they have a new member to their little family, she is beautiful, and you did a fabulous job on the pictures!

Nana's heart said...

What fun! Now there's a picture of an "over-the-top" happy family! I'm thrilled for them all! I would have told you if my computer was cutting off your pictures. That would never do!

Angie said...

They haven't been cut off on my computer...so don't worry! (Cute new header BTW!)

Ali said...

They have never been cut off on my computer either ;)

Blog Archive