Good grief look at that strawberry blonde hair! How could he change so much in one month?! I wish I could get my squeezes in and my hugs from brother and sisters!
Look at that red hair what a cutie!!
Wow, time has flown by so quickly. He's so adorable. :)
can't wait to see you guys! 2 weeks! YaY!
Um, his eyes are absolutely amazing! What a handsome little guy, I can't believe its been 3 months!! :)
oh my.that first one KILLS me.are you SURE you should be done reproducing???:)
What a little sweetie! So adorable!
He is so squeezable and cute!!!Thanks for your ideas and comments on my blog.
His eyes are incredible!! You done good, girl!
Seriously, he's 3 months old? I can't believe it. He is so sweet. Love his blue eyes.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Good grief look at that strawberry blonde hair! How could he change so much in one month?! I wish I could get my squeezes in and my hugs from brother and sisters!
Look at that red hair what a cutie!!
Wow, time has flown by so quickly. He's so adorable. :)
can't wait to see you guys! 2 weeks! YaY!
Um, his eyes are absolutely amazing!
What a handsome little guy, I can't believe its been 3 months!! :)
oh my.
that first one KILLS me.
are you SURE you should be done reproducing???
:)
What a little sweetie! So adorable!
He is so squeezable and cute!!!
Thanks for your ideas and comments on my blog.
His eyes are incredible!! You done good, girl!
Seriously, he's 3 months old? I can't believe it. He is so sweet. Love his blue eyes.
Post a Comment