Friday, July 18, 2008

mini sessions!




I have been wanting to do this for sometime now, but I haven't been "caught up" enough to do it until now! I am going to do a few "mini" sessions Friday and Saturday the 25th and 26th.
I used to do these and they are so fun! I want to give everyone an opportunity to have their pictures done at a great price! Your session will be 30 minutes, you will receive a disc of 15-20 pictures to print on your own! The cost is $55.00! This is a great deal that I only do once a year! Email me to reserve your spot! boltonaubrey@gmail.com
Tell your friends....Whoever refer's the most people will receive a free gift!

6 comments:

Angie said...

I just wanted to say that I love how I got razzed for the 'pink' background I had, and changed it to white with red, and you did the same at the same time! Great minds think alike!

Anonymous said...

I think it's so funny how I go back and forth. For a while I want everything in black and white and then I go into another phase where I'm lovin the color. Right now it's color so when we come in Aug. be prepared for me to get new pic's for my wall. It's time to update since I'm showing off pictures of my grandbabies that are all 2 years old. Cute kids by the way. Love that hat! What a handsome boy! Oh yeah, Gingersnap is a cutie pie and Rachel looks tickled to death. I take it Zach has forgiven you?

Ali said...

oh darn! I wish I were in town for this! I would love to do it. i won't be back until the 29th. :(

heatherdawn said...

You're so amazing. I'm doing a report on you : ) In my photography class we're suppose to do a report on a famous photographer that we love. Well... I searched for a photographer that has a style that I like and I couldn't find one. I think its cuz most famous photographers are men and they don't capture an emotional response like women do. ha ha. So seriously, you're my idol, and you're practically famous, right? For reals, can I do my report on you?

Misty said...

Could you extend your session date for an out of town friend? We will be back to SLC from the 30th to the 19th and I would LOVE to get some pics done of Abby. PRETTY PLEASE!

Nicole Butler said...

Your photo gallery is amazing! You've got a real creative eye. I love your style! We miss Rachel too--so excited for ballet to start again, though we shouldn't all wait for that to play again!

Blog Archive