




Here are a few from one of tonight's mini sessions. This little girl was in Rachel's dance class last year, so her mommy and I became friends while waiting for class to end each week! Anyway, this cute family was in a roll over accident this summer and is truly lucky to be alive today! Their car rolled 6 times! When she told me about it I got goosebumps! She said that angels were surrounding them that day, and I believe they were! When she mentioned the angels I had think how ironic that I had brought a pair of wings with me. I haven't used the wings in a shoot in over a year, but for some reason I ran back in the house to grab them (even though I was running late.) I love what it represents for their family that was watched over by "their" angels on that horrific day.





8 comments:
What neat story!! It does give you goose bumps.
That is awesome.
How come you got all the talent? Those pictures are amazing.
those are darling..i'm glad that everyone was ok!!
I'm glad you were in tune. There was an obvious reason why you were supposed to go back and get that little angel her wings. Beautiful pictures of two beautiful girls. What a wonderful career you have! Aren't you glad you were blessed with all of my talent! (Don't I wish!)
what a great story!
Thanks for the comment on my blog! I would love to do a mini session when I get back. I don't know yet what I want to do. I think either just the girls or a family shot or something.
Hey, do you like salmon? Would you want to do some sort of a trade for a little longer of a session?? Just an idea...
That is really amazing!! I think we would be surprised to know how many times angels are around us! It really helps remind us that we are not alone!!
I love hearing stories like that, and I LOVE LOVE the pictures, those girls are darling!!!
I'm still up for the session when Ali does hers. Just let me know. I'm so excited becuase I love all your pictures! These ones are so cute!
Hey, we know those girls! I don't believe it about the car accident! I had no idea. Oh, that gives me chills too, I am so glad they are OK. The pictures turned out so beautiful. I love your work. Let me know next time you do mini-sessions. (You actually did let me know this time, but I had just barely gotten pictures done...)
Post a Comment