So, about 30 minutes after posting the last post.....
I found the kitty poo! I was putting away some laundry and just happened to look down before grabing the next item...good thing I did cause there was a big pile of kitty poop on daddy's stack of clean scrubs!!!! HE HE HE HE!:)
Once again, SO GLAD IT WAS HIS IDEA! Out of multiple piles of clothes to chose from, he chose daddy's pile! GREAT DAY! :)
DANG IT - I should have taken a picture! EWWWWW!!!





5 comments:
He's a cute kitty. That's too bad about the poo! I had to watch Kerrie's kitty last weekend and I was paranoid about kitty poo too!
lol, that's so great! Just be careful that he doesn't pee on your carpet. You might wanna go sniffing around to make sure, cuz once he does that, he'll keep doing that, and there's nothing to get the urine smell out. We had to replace some carpet once. He is cute though!
Kitty poo, baby poo- it is all disgusting stuff! Good thing that it was you and not me because I would be cleaning up my own vomit as well! :)Have fun with your new member of the family!
Hey- bytheway is your blog supposed to be plain white now, or is it just not loading on my computer? It has been that way the past two times now, but plain isn't usually your style!
sounds like this isn't going to be a problem anymore:( I hope your children recover from the traumatic experience.
Post a Comment