"one day, these little girlie things are going to be replaced by TEENAGER things - YUCK!"
my camera was close by so, I snapped a few pics of the things I want to remember about TODAY.
I found this old birdgage for 5 bucks about a year ago. It was meant for me to find. All it took was a good scrubbin and a fresh coat of paint... perfection for all those hairbows that like to wander around my house.:)
one thing I adore about rachel is that she LOVES her bed clean. She places her favorite dollies
on her pillow each morning, so that they won't get lost when it's time for bed. please stay 6 forever sweet girl.
we made this new doll a few weeks ago, because her original one was pretty old and worn out. She won't even consider getting rid of the old one...don't even think about it.just some little pretties hanging from the ceiling. it makes them smile.
someday these little details will be just a memory...sigh....









3 comments:
Can you give me lessons on how to put into words the feelings of my heart??? :) I love how well you express your adoration for your kids...and wish that I was better at doing that for mine! So, so precious!
thanks angie - what a sweet compliment!:)
i want that doll pattern! so cute.
but for real. how do you make her?
Post a Comment