Thursday, August 5, 2010

THIS....

makes my heart smile!:)
We have lived in our little house for 5 years without a single kid nearby for my kiddos to call a friend. Last summer I swore that I was going to move because of it!  Our house was under contract for awhile before it fell through. I prayed everyday and promised that I would change my attitude about living here if only ONE little kid would move in!
NO joke - one week later I heard the news that the parents of these 3 little girls had bought the house right behind us! I seriously cried (tears of pure excitement and joy of course!) I couldn't believe it!
I am truly one who believes that Heavenly Father has a plan for me...and if I ask, he will help.
These three little girls were the answer to my families prayers and have changed our lives in so many ways! I am greeted each and every morning at approx. 8:30 when I open my back door by sweet Brooklyn peeking over the fence just waiting for my kids to wake up! I LOVE her!
Yes, they are girls, but Zach doesn't mind a bit. He told me once that sometimes he forgets Eden is even a girl because she plays pirates!
Sam loves little Millie and they holler their baby babbles to each other from the screen door!

Anyway, I was just walking by and saw them all at the fence and I had to snap a picture of their cuteness!

5 comments:

MindyLou said...

I love it! I am soooo glad we moved in behind you. Not only for my girls but for me too! Thanks Aubrey for becoming some one I am glad to call a friend.

Camie said...

You need to give them a copy of that
its so CUTE!!

Stacy said...

that top pictures has to be one the cutest things I have ever seen. Maybe not the safest :) but still very heart warming that they have all become friends.

Unknown said...

awww...thanks mindy, I am glad to a friend behind me too!:)

stacy, you are right, that does look a bit dangerous!:)

Cuddles, Kisses & Tantrums said...

Brayden only plays with girls too. He doesn't mind a bit either! I am jealous you have a friend. Friends have been nonexistent for me here in Idaho.

Blog Archive