




Have I ever mentioned how spoiled I am??? Well, I am! Teresa made the girls more dresses and they are CUTE as can be! She even made Zach a matching polka dot tie! Oh! and remember that play mat a few posts ago that I wanted....well, she whipped me up one of those for mothers day too! What a girl!:) Remember to click on her twirly skirt site for her newest creations - you WON'T be disappointed! Hope you all had a great Memorial Day weekend! Guess what???? It's almost baby time...I tend to have my babies around 37-38 weeks!:) I have had a weekend full of contractions and pain! We are so excited to meet him, but mommy is a little freaked out about it all!





9 comments:
Your girls dresses are adorable! I was going to ask you who makes them for you. Sounds like a productive weekend...Good luck with labor & delievery.
Can't wait to see the pic's of the new baby boy!
OMG! I can't wait to meet him! How exciting! Good luck with the delivery. I hope it all goes smoothly. You better call me and let me know all the great news so I can come visit!
So are you at 37 weeks? Wow, that has gone by fast. Good luck with everything! Hopefully the next time I see you I can meet that sweet baby boy.
Cute pictures Aubrey! Can't wait to see the rest. You spoil me too- always ready with your camera!
Adorable girls and adorable dresses! You are very lucky Teresa is so talented and so thoughtful! I can't believe that baby could be here anytime now! YIKES! I didn't realize it was time to start worrying! Thanks for telling me!
Oh love them all!!! Good luck with everything- cant wait to meet your sweet baby!!
Oh yeah... and let us know when it's baby time. Sheesh!
Aubrey!
YOu probably thing that I am such a spaz! I think about you like everyday I have been super busy with an expo that got over last week but I am shipping your lovie bums up tomorrow- I PROMISE!
Your daughter's are always in the cutest outfits when I look at your pictures on the blog!! Good luck with the labor and delivery! I forgot that you were already due! I can't wait for you to take all of our pictures for the wedding! Again good luck with everything!
Post a Comment