


Out of all of my kids, my sweet little Emily is my BIGGEST handful! She is constantly on the go....I would kill for her to sit and watch an entire cartoon - NOT HAPPENING! Every room I enter, I am followed by the pitter patter of her little bare feet on the wood floors right behind me. She is so happy, full of life, full of a million questions for me to answer. As much as I adore her, sometimes I need a few minutes of silence. The only place I can cage her in for more then 2 minutes is the bath tub! PLEASE don't go and turn me into child services( I already have a record there, but that is for another post all together!) - I only put a little water in, a few dollies, a cup or 2 and she is thoroughly entertained for an ENTIRE 10 MINUTES!:) I did this yesterday, and as I was walking by to check on her I noticed the yummy light ( yes, light is yummy!) coming through the window above her and I couldn't resist taking a picture of my little bath monkey!:) Everyone needs a little emmie in their day, so here is your fix!





8 comments:
You are so funny! I would die, myself, without thomas the train or the backyardigans to wrangle my monster into the tv-zone for 10 minutes! You're right- that lighting is delicious on your sweet baby girl.
Welcome to my world! The tub is great for Grace but I have yet to figure a place to contain Lucas quietly. I love your kids BLUE eyes. They are beautiful!
All monkeys should be that cute!
How did you know I needed an Emmie fix?! Love it! Thanks.
Oh how I love the emmie fix. She is so dang cute, and I know all about the wild. Zeke was the same way when he was a litle younger. She is fun, and good job with the perfect picture. I love it!
Cute CUTE girl!
Dad said, "That's Aubrey all over again. She always had her tongue sticking out too!"
Your little monkey is adorable! Find joy in the journey of Motherhood. It's priceless!
Post a Comment