Don't get me wrong... I am so excited about another little boy joining our family, but there is just something breathtaking about a new little girl! This is my new favorite baby picture ( for this week anyway!)
Man, we are having problems coming up with a name for our little peanut! He is in desperate need of a name! HELP!!!!!! Any suggestions? :)
5 comments:
I really wanted Cameron to be Edison! Once he was born I knew it wouldn't work though. haha. good luck honey! don't do what I did. Cameron came home from the hospital Benjamin and then I had to change it! oops! ;)What a fickly mommy I am.
Umm, my baby doesn't have a name either, and I'm about 4 weeks ahead of you. It's harder this time as we knew Abby was Abby- now this one is just baby.
Thank you for the beautiful photos. Love her!! Ok, so I checked with my mom and grandma- does Saturday, May 2nd work for you?
Thanks Kelly! I keep meaning to call you to get your address, so I can return your diaper thing! Will you email your address?
boltonaubrey@gmail.com and yes, May 2nd should be great!
what a darling little girl.. she looks like a doll! and i LOVE that gown.
sorry i can't help you in the name department. i have no clue with boys!
Post a Comment