I absolutely l.o.v.e. Easter! It is so refreshing to pull out new clothes, the sandals, plant some flowers, and just enjoy the SUNSHINE! SPRING was needed in this house, so we are so happy to have it here!
Grandma Bolton made these darling skirts for the girls...aren't they perfect? I have never been one for the typical Easter dress. They all seem to look the same to me! When i saw these on pinterest, I called up grandma and asked if she could make them for me! I wish I knew my way around my sewing machine...but I don't. I am so lucky to have so many loved ones that spoil my girls with their sewing skills! She didn't want to leave the boys out, so she bought them matching sweaters and shirts! I think they look so handsome. Zach does not. He was mortified. He was a good sport and played along for the day.
NOW BRING ON SPRING BREAK!!!!!
bad part about 1pm church is that the sun is too bright for pictures by the daffodills....so the ugly fence and wall ended up being the only place they could keep their eyes open! oh well!










1 comment:
Oh my goodness...I L.O.V.E those skirts!!! So adorable.
Post a Comment