Sunday, October 21, 2012

SUNDAY

 today was our primary program...love. i will never get tired of watching my babies sing! It is so strange to have Zach in the back row of "big kids"... when did that happen??? i hate it! He is such a good, smart boy and has grown so much in these past 3 months.
 The door bell rings at 3:30 everyday, and i am greeted with about 10 boys asking for zach to come play hockey or flag football. It has been such a confidence booster for him.  It makes this mama so happy! Rachel and emily have darling little girls that love to play dolls and ride bikes together. again...love it! I don't think a single day goes by that someone doesn't mention how happy they are to be here.

 I had my camera out for a few minutes this afternoon, so i snapped a few pictures of our beautiful fall Sunday! Not sure where Zach and Sam were when this was going on... probably eating!:)

                                        emily with her signature pose...and then asked me to take a picture
                                        of her leggings and red shoes. (shoesmakeherhappy) :)
 
 
love her to death.
 

                                                            cute sisters
                                             
                                                                kissing a pumpkin
                                                             tormenting the kitten.
                                               (the kitty has been missing for 3 days.
                                            paul saw it in the church parking lot today)
                                          I have a feeling it "ran away" from Sawyer!
                                               must kiss sisters painted pumpkin. yum.
                                            went on a walk with little soybean to try to find
                                           the other missing kitten (yes, we had 2) :) yes,
                                           we stink at owning pets. ha ha
                                                 now it is time for bed. I love our street.
                                                                 good night.

7 comments:

April said...

So cute. I'm glad you guys are loving it there. I do miss you though.

MindyLou said...

I'm with Emily shoes make me happy too!

Reagan Family said...

Your kids are so darling!!

Stephanie said...

So glad you are enjoying it. i would love to have more kids in the neighborhood.. You are missed. On a side note thank you so much for the cute pictures.

Stephanie said...

So glad you are enjoying it. i would love to have more kids in the neighborhood.. You are missed. On a side note thank you so much for the cute pictures.

Unknown said...

thank you!
steph - you are very welcome!!!!

OliversForest said...

i love the pic with the black cat! and i love your street name too!

Blog Archive