Monday, June 27, 2011

a vision

I have had a vision for this little shoot for months now. I even made my father in law save this tree trunk for me! He even soaked it in water and propped it up on boards to make sure the bugs would stay out of it! How cute is he? I know. he SPOILS me.:)  I have been too darn worn out to even really photograph baby Sawyer, and here he is, 3 weeks old already and almost 9 pounds! I knew if I wanted this shot... I had to do it TODAY.
i won't lie. I kinda love it.



 oh, and yes, i am in mourning over Sam's haircut. I knew it was time to cute off the mop, but he looks sooo grown up. i guess the little stink IS officially 2 now, so out came the buzzers for a summer hair do.


Yes, he does wake up occasionally....he is an amazing little sleeper.
                        it cracks me up that he literally TIPS the scale...chubba bubba!:)



7 comments:

Miss Bear said...

I'm completely in love with these photos!! Oh how I wish I could have seen cute Sawyer today!!

Des said...

Beautiful pics as always. :)

Shaunab said...

You take the most amazing pictures. Doesnt hurt that you have beautiful children.

April said...

Love those :) I smiled at the picture of Sam and Sawyer first almost thinking it was Zach and then I got so sad that it was Sam with his hair chopped off. He does look so cute though. :) So grown up.

Anonymous said...

So So Cute!!!

diane said...

AMAZING pictures! I'm so glad Merritt saved the stump for you and that those beautiful flowers decided to bloom at the perfect time!

Wildthreeplus2 said...

Those are the most freaking cute kids ever!! Those pics are GORGEOUS aubrey!!! :)

Blog Archive