Friday, September 17, 2010

FINALLY!

Well, It took me a few days, but I FINALLY have a cute master bedroom! I have been wanting to do this for  6 years, but have never gotten around to doing it! It really does take a long time to find and paint the furniture & frames with kids always trying to help! I wish my pics were better, but it was dark by the time we finished it...so these will have to work for now!  Notice the crazy ZEBRA canvas on the wall??? Yup...SO NOT ME, but I thought I'd go outside of the box and try it! It is better in person - i promise! The kids think it's the coolest thing EVER!:) Oh, and the hanging lamps...I need to go get those clips to clip the cords in the corner. You can't see in the pictures, but the lamp shades have a flower pattern when they are turned on - so dang cute! Thanks Paul for painting the walls for me!:) When my side table is dry, I will show you! I am hoping to fill the empty frames with family silhouettes.

(yes, I know the knobs are crooked...I still need to replace them with new ones, but I can't decide which ones!)



7 comments:

Mateah said...

i love it!!!! its soooo cute!

felicity & nathaniel said...

I like the Zebra. :)

Janae said...

I really really like it! Where did you get your bedding? What is it? I have been trying to find bedding that I like FOREVER! But everything has flowers all over it.

Shaunab said...

very cute and worth the wait. I love the Zebra.

Camie said...

Love it!!

Unknown said...

so it looks like the sexy zebra might stay!:)
Janae, I got the down comforter from target. It is in the blanket section for 19.99! The yellow blanket was just something I already had, and the pillows are pillow cases form ikea!

diane said...

I am shocked because I LOVE the zebra! It all came together beautifully! Hey, is that chest an old one that I used to have? It looks great!

Blog Archive