wish me luck! So if you see me eating a cookie - SLAP ME!
***These darling dresses are from my sister in law...they are my new favorite bit of happiness! check her out on her TWIRY SKIRT site (the link on the right)
it will NOT disappoint!
want to see a new project of mine? (clicky clicky!)








5 comments:
Cute pictures Aubrey! And I loved your wall project too. Is Sam in the girls old room now?
These shots are ADORABLE, Aubrey! What cutie pies!
By the way girl! When I saw you today picking up your kids from school, I was thinking how dang skinny you looked and was of course jealous!!! Little girls, nah can't believe because you look great!!! (and the pictures are totally cute!)
What adorable little valentine sweetie pies! It's so amazing to think we are only a 5 hour drive away from you all! Love the new outfits!
Diane is alias "Nana".
Post a Comment