

I seriously can't get over how fast each year seems to fly by! Last year this cute little fella was the size of a peanut and now here he is as big as can be! I will always love 2009 for the very reason that it is the year our baby Sam entered into our family and stole our hearts! It's also the year that my shy little Rachel went off to Kindergarten and has started to come out of her shell because of it! Here's to a great 2010 where Zach will be 8 years old and getting baptized..GASP! How is that possible??? And Emily....well, she will still be my mischievous little girl for another year and I wouldn't have it any other way!
Happy New Year!
ps. the darling hats were made by my mom! Can you believe she made them out of an old cardigan sweater??? Yes,she is amazing!:)





7 comments:
Oh I love that snow picture with my little snow angels! That cocoa sure looks yummy. I think I'll go make me some. Wish I had a candy cane! Thanks for taking a picture with the hats. They look so cute in them and they were so much fun to make. I'm going cardigan cap crazy! No sweater is safe!
So - as usual, adorable pics. :) I think I saw a few frames hanging on the walls in your last post that would make ADORABLE mini trays!
Hi Aubrey,
My friend Shea Wade gave me your name...I was wondering if you could email me your prices? I want to get my 7 month old baby's pics done, along with our family picture (me, hubby, baby). My email is formans10@yahoo.com. Thank you so much!!
Amber Forman
Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!
One more reason to LOVE your Mom!
Wow! Someone must have a lot of time on their hands to critique someone's blogging history! I say... if you have a comment to make, claim it baby!
Your blog is great, Aubrey! It's yours and who cares what anyone else thinks- good or bad? You just go girl! Oh and by the way- love the cute hats your mom made.
I felt I needed to comment on this post after reading your more current one. I think these pictures are amazing. You have actually inspired me to take my kids out in the snow and try to get a portrait. wish me luck...I don't know how well they will cooperate. And I have tons of candy canes left from Christmas, I may just have to use them also.
Post a Comment