That was the cutest Thanksgiving song I have ever heard! What great singers! We just got home from dinner and it was very nice. We can't help thinking of all of our kids so far away though. It was a treat to come home to the fun song and a sweet sleeping Sam. Awww, he makes me smile!
That was the cutest Thanksgiving song I have ever heard! What great singers! We just got home from dinner and it was very nice. We can't help thinking of all of our kids so far away though. It was a treat to come home to the fun song and a sweet sleeping Sam. Awww, he makes me smile!
4 comments:
That was the cutest Thanksgiving song I have ever heard! What great singers! We just got home from dinner and it was very nice. We can't help thinking of all of our kids so far away though. It was a treat to come home to the fun song and a sweet sleeping Sam. Awww, he makes me smile!
That was the cutest Thanksgiving song I have ever heard! What great singers! We just got home from dinner and it was very nice. We can't help thinking of all of our kids so far away though. It was a treat to come home to the fun song and a sweet sleeping Sam. Awww, he makes me smile!
What a cute song, and the kids are even cuter!
so cute!! we need to get together after the holidays! hope all is well! :)
Post a Comment