Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!!!

Stay tuned for more Easter pictures...this is all I could get this morning. That's just how it goes when church starts at 9:00am!:) I am going on a hunt for the perfect spot tomorrow - I am thinking purple trees, daffodils...mmmmm.... I LOOOOVE SPRING!:) Oh, and Emily was happy that the bunny forgot to bring her that darn bra!:)
We hope you all had a great day and enjoyed the sunshine like we did! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for the yummy lunch and GREAT egg hunt!


3 comments:

Margaret said...

Hope you had a great Easter. I'm sure Emily is relieved about what the Easter Bunny decided to bring!

April said...

those are some darn cute kiddos.

Nana's heart said...

Lovin those pictures! Thanks for raising "girly girls!" and a strong big brother for them. It still makes me smile when I think about Zach having a brother! I can't wait.....but I will! No early baby please!

Blog Archive