There has been a misunderstanding about the SPRING SESSIONS!
My phone has been ringing all day about booking for my spring "MINI" sessions!
The reminder below wasn't for mini sessions yet, just a reminder that if you want your pictures taken this spring not to wait until the last minute to try to book it! I am sorry for the mix up and YES....I WILL DO A WEEKEND OF MINI SESSIONS!:) I haven't decided which weekend to pick yet, I am kinda waiting to see what the weather is going to be like! Last year we FROZE to death!!!!:)
Anyway, those of you have called me today and left messages about wanting the mini session, I wrote your names down so you WILL get a spot when I decide to do them! I was going to try to call everyone back, but I ran out of time! Thanks for being so excited about my photography, it makes me love what I do even more!





No comments:
Post a Comment