





I am getting so frustrated! My camera has bit the dust! It will NOT focus right AND the mechanism that reads the memory card isn't reading (which is fixable, but WAY expensive)....so I guess I am off to camera shop tonight! This is exciting for me, really, but big purchases stress me out! wish me luck!:) Paul and I took the kids to Roosevelt this weekend to see his Grandma and Aunt Ann and Uncle Ray! I had to get the kids over to Paul's Great Grandma's OLD house and property to snap a few pictures! Once again, messy hair and all, i LOVE them! I am mad that they aren't focused, but I had to do the best i could with my camera! There are more, but I won't let myself edit them, until I get caught up on my clients!
This cute couple was so so fun to photograph! I don't think I have ever laughed so much during a shoot - EVER. Isn't his truck AWESOME???





12 comments:
these pictures are so cute. man..it sucks that your camera died but i am green with envy that you get a new camera. stinker. anyway, i'll see ya tomorrow.
We love the 3 pictures that you have posted, we are VERY excited to see the rest! Thanks so much for the fun evening!
-Maren
I'm so sorry about your camera. I had a similar experience with my clippers a while ago. Luke pulled on the cord and they fell off the counter and were unfixable. $130 later, they were replaced but what could I do with appointments scheduled the next day, you know? I'm sure your camera will be more than that but I hope you find one you love!
p.s. I remember when Maren playing Jr. Jazz basketball when I used to work for the city...she was like 10. I am getting so old!
What a cute couple. Newlyweds?
Bummer about your camera. However, how about I replace your camera for ya and you can replace Travis' car for me?! Sound like a good deal?! LOL
What are you talking about? These pictures look amazing to my untrained eye! And I think your kids need to be in a fashion magazine.
Cute photos, as always Aubrey! That truck is fabulous! Sorry your camera died, but how fun to get a new one!!! What are you going to get?
Only your kids could look so great with messy hair! I LOVE the pics! Congrats on a new camera - so exciting!
Does precious Emmie love her big sister or what?! Lovin them all! Makes me hungry for a squeeze from all three of them!
Hey how are you liking this new blogger setup with the comments? I'm not liking it.
Hello old friend from High School!! wow it has been a long time...found you through Ali, Misty and then April!! How fun. You have cute girls, and such a great talent!! Love your photos!! Keep in touch!
Becca "Groves" Rowberry
Aubrey I have to say that I like your new camera! Thansk for today! Also check out my blog you have been tagged! So also you and Paul have a great family!
Post a Comment