



Whew.... I am done for the week! I am out a here tomorrow and I am so excited to see my long lost cousins, eat yummy food, and just RELAX for a few days!:)
This cute little girlie is the daughter of one of my HS friends. I haven't seen her since graduation day! Her little one has her mama's curls for sure! LOVE it!:) Have fun while you're in town - I wish I could meet up with everyone for dinner this weekend! I will be there in spirit!:)





8 comments:
Hey Aubrey. Luke's mom lives in Poky and is going out of town this weekend. Luke and me are going to stay there but it's a big old house that has plenty of rooms if you and your parents wanted to stay too. It will just be Luke and me there and his mom doesn't mind at all! I didn't know you were coming tomorrow or I would have let you know sooner. Let me know if you want to.
I love these! I am glad to see some urban shots coming from you! Have fun with your Mom and Dad.
these turned out so cute..i love em!
Jacie is so excited to play with your girls this weekend. She loves her boy cousins and has a blast with them, but sometimes it's just fun doing girl stuff. See you soon.
What's Lily, chop liver?
LOVE THEM!!!! I can't wait to see them all. It was fun to meet up with you and next time we are in town we'll hang out for sure!
Good to hear from you! I live in Burley Idaho. If you ever come up this way, you have to stop by. I would love to see you.
My cell number is 208-670-5929.
Oh, Aubrey! I love these pictures!
Post a Comment