Friday, April 25, 2008

slacker!




i know, I have been slacking on my blogging this week! I have been insanely busy with pictures, YW's, dance class, kindergarten stuff and now soccer season has started....how I am I going to do all of these things and still stay sane!:) I feel a bit scatterbrained lately! All of these things led up to a Migraine yesterday which put me back another day! On wedneday we had a missionary relay race for our combined activity. It was really fun, but one of the races was eating green jello with shredded carrots and NASTY raisins that had expanded, and had SERIOUS texture issues!!!! One team was short a player so i thought i'd try to help out and eat some! BIG MISTAKE!!!! That night when my migrain hit me, all I could think about was that NASTY green jello! I am so suprised I didn't puke! BELIEVE ME....I came so close i had to run to the bathroom just in case! NOTE TO SELF: NEVER EAT GREEN JELLO AGAIN!:)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aubrey last I heard you still had never puked in your life. I always found you such a strange child when you were sick. I tried to convince you that you would feel better once you had puked but you never did! Sorry you suffered yesterday. Love the pictures! The teaparty is my favorite.

Miss Bear said...

I have a green jello issue myself..and mine is minus the RAISONS & CARROTS! GROSS!!!!! Sorry you had to go through such a thing!

Cuddles, Kisses & Tantrums said...

green jello looks like snot. Who ever invented such disgusting stuff!?

heatherdawn said...

Super cute pictures! These kids were perfect models. Thanks for letting me tag along. And who on earth decided that making a concoction of carrots, raisons and jello would be a good idea? They need cooking therapy ; )

Anonymous said...

I'm kinda sick today and your post just put me over the top

Stephanie said...

Come on, the green jello looked oh so yummy. :) Glad that I was not that daring.

Rachel Elison said...

Aubrey you are so funny and cute. I hope that you get feeling better. Stay away from the jello now!

Kim C. said...

Teagan wanted me to finish her jello for her and I would not! You were brave to try to help because I can't stand green jello.

Matt Kearl said...

um, yeah, LOVE the tea set! Such cute pictures!
And Aubrey, I think you've lived in Utah long enough to know:

NEVER EAT JELLO WITH ANYTHING IN IT!!!

Blog Archive