







Well, I have had my Easter pictures planned since November. I had the perfect location picked out, Found a tea party set, table, chairs ect.....
Well, I didn't realize that Easter was so early this year, so there would be NO SIGN of color, it has been stormy and cold all week so I keep putting them off! So today I got the kids all dressed and even curled Rachel's hair! COME HECK OR HIGH WATER I WAS GOING TO GET THEM DONE THIS MORNING!!!!! I know I did indoor ones a few weeks ago, but I REALLY wanted outdoor! So Anyway, just as we are walking to our "spot", Emily sees a playground in the distance and WIGS out - she wants to "PAY MAMA" (play)!!!!!
I might as well have KISSED the pictures Goodbye, because she was HISTARICAL and there was no calming her down! She threw herself in the dirt and threw a full on tantrum! I was so mad! I grabbed her by the arm - then realized that that was not a smart idea, since earlier in the week her elbow came out of the socket - YUCK! I just let her lay there a scream while I took a couple of the other two kiddos! I decided maybe she would let me take a few at the playground! She was much happier with idea! Hmmm....who do you think she gets this stubborn streak from?????
On a happier note, Don't you LOVE their pants???? I loved their dresses, but I knew they needed a touch of "AUBREY" to them. I called my mom and told her what I wanted and TADA.....She sent me these ADORABLE pantaloon things! LOVE THEM! Thanks mom!
WHEW! That was a long post! I need a snack!:)





10 comments:
So Zach just pointed out that the picture of emily looks like she has "tons of bee stings on her body!" I was playing around with textures and forgot to remove it off of her body!:) Oh well! I am too lazy to redo it!
I was so busy being tickled at how cute those pantaloons turned out that I missed the "bee stings!" Thanks for taking pictures of them and I'm also happy that Zach's shirt fit. Wish I could take credit for sewing it up myself but I'm glad that I managed to pick the right size. Give all three of my sweeties a big hug and kiss from grandma! Happy Easter!
The pants are great. Mom did a fantastic job on those. I asked her to make Kaity a new pair that will end at her knee so she can use them as play shorts. I can't wait to see how they turn out!
Happy Easter! I love the new pictures! So Cute!!!
My mom said the disc came in the mail yesterday! Yay! I'm excited to finish up my scrapbook!!
Thank you SO SO SO much again!!!
Aubrey- who says you can't take Easter pics on a better day? Give it a few weeks, better weather, color, and maybe you can hide the playground until after the pics. They turned out great anyway!
those are so cute..i love their outfits. too cute! i'm glad emily is feeling better. i took natalie pictures the same day we went to gardner village but i think i'm going to redo them. well, those turned out really cute. you got darn cute kiddos. talk to you later.
Loving the pantaloons.. I HAVE to have them. And as always, your children are beautiful.
um, excuse me??? your mom made those???? does she sell? :)... .. she is amazing. good job aubrey's mom!
I like you Brooke Jackson! I have thought about selling, in fact I bought a serger machine at a garage sale a few months ago and paid a chunk of money to have it worked on so that I could sew with professional seams. The only problem is, I haven't taken the time to learn how to use it. Smart huh?! I'm having too much fun sewing again but my goal really is to make my husband figure out how it works. I don't see any problem with that do you? I'll keep you posted through Aubrey on my progress. Thanks for your sweet comment! You have made my day and it's only 9:30 Florida time!
The pictures are still darling! And I do love the pantaloons and the dresses. We should definitely play this week! Maybe tomorrow or Tuesday? Let's call Kennan and see when she can play. We need to get her out at least one more time before the little chicka comes.
Happy Easter!
Post a Comment