Thursday, February 28, 2008

TAKE TWO!








Well, we had to reshoot this session because for some reason my memory card went wacko and I wasn't able to get the pictures off the card - WEIRD!!! I LOVE my job because I meet so many fun people! Zach has a new best friend - they had so much fun playing this afternoon! Zach didn't want him to leave! They are both in Kindergarten and are both tenderhearted! Even better - they live close by! HORRAY! Rachel goes to dance with his sister and they are so stinkin cute together! They also have a little girl emily's age...How much more perfect can it get? :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea!! Friends!! I am so excited to hear that they live close! I'm sorry that the memory card malfunctioned but grateful that it happened with someone nice! What a sweet looking family.

Cuddles, Kisses & Tantrums said...

Cute kids. Everyone's kids photograph so well. I wish you could come here and do my kids. My photos don't turn out like yours at all. My kids don't cooperate! There is too much bickering between the two of them.

Angie said...

AUBREY! You are so talented! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! The kids feel the same way! Haddon already wants to know if Zack will play with him again...and the answer is - of course! We'll have to get together early next week!

Holly said...

Once again...gret pictures!

Holly said...

(haha-I really do know how to spell "great")

Blog Archive